Assetto Corsa Servers (by Just a Penguin) Uptime Guarantee
We know that server availability is one of the most important factors of renting a server, with this
guarantee you can rest easy knowing that your server is in good hands!
- We strive to always meet our 99.9% uptime guarantee. If we don't you can get compensated as outlined
in the "Compensation" section below.
- This guarantee may be void if the Terms of Service have been broken, read them!
- To receive compensation, you must directly contact us at
[email protected] with details of when
your outage occurred and how long it lasted.
- Any compensation request must be made within one week (seven days) of the outage.
- We will fully investigate all claims, and the outcome of all claims will be decided at our sole discretion.
Claims that are viewed as viewed as harassment or spamming could result in server/account suspension/termination.
- This guarantee is only valid for direct clients of AssettoCorsaServers.com. We are not liable for downtime
caused by any reseller of our services, or any aspects outside of our control.
This guarantee covers downtime/network unavailability as a result of:
- Unplanned hardware or software maintenance.
- Hardware/software failure.
- Human error that we (AssettoCorsaServers.com) are directly responsible for.
This guarantee does not cover downtime/network unavailability as a result of:
- Planned hardware or software maintenance (we will always make you aware of planned maintenance via email,
with flexible maintenance times for your convenience).
- Issues caused by external factors, such as Internet Service Providers.
- Unauthorised access to the user's account.
- Issues caused by the user.
Provided that you meet the criteria listed in this document and you experience downtime, you are eligible
for the following compensation, based on your downtime duration:
||Compensation (% of monthly fee)
|24 hours or longer
We reserve the right to deny compensation in the following scenarios:
- You do not meet the conditions outlined in this document.
- You are in violation of the Terms of Service.
- You make (or have made) a fraudulent claim.
- We believe that you have intentionally caused a service disruption in order to make a claim.
Just a Penguin has the discretion to update Uptime Guarantee at any time. When we do, we will post a
notification on the main page of our Site, revise the updated date at the bottom of this page and send you an
email. We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about our Uptime Guarantee.
You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility
to review this Uptime Guarantee periodically and become aware of modifications.
For more information about our uptime guarantee and compensation, or if you have any further questions,
please contact us by e-mail at [email protected].
This document was last updated on 10th April 2019.